Electric toothbrushes can be fairly pricey. They require replacement pieces and often more space in your suitcase… so are they worth it? Read on to learn more about my new electric toothbrush from Smile Brilliant and my honest review on the product!
When I first opened the box, I was super impressed! I received the “Individual Package.” This package includes:
- x1cariPRO™ Ultrasonic toothbrush
- x2premium replacement electric toothbrush heads with tongue scraper & DuPont™ bristles
- x1wireless charging dock
There are three purchase options- individual, deluxe, and couples package. If you live with a significant other, the couples package is a great deal! For me, the individual package was perfect- it included just what I needed and the extra replacement heads will be useful in the future!
Smilebrilliant.com provides more information on the toothbrush. Some fancy features include:
- 40,000 vibrations / minute dynamic cleaning action
- 5 brush modes (clean, white, massage, gum care, sensitive)
- 30 day battery life (on full charge)
- Ergonomic slim design with graphite gray soft-touch grip
- Waterproof design is safe for shower or bath
- Auto-interval smart timer for even & timed brushing
- Wireless charging dock
^Information from smilebrilliant.com
While I was doing fine with a normal toothbrush, I have to say- this electric toothbrush has many benefits.
- The 5 brush modes are AWESOME! The brush modes include clean, white, massage, gum care, and sensitive. I have extremely sensitive gums. I tried all the modes- each ranging a bit from the next, but none causing discomfort. The modes are fun to try and also really help target different spots and goals while brushing. I like to keep my teeth as white as possible. This toothbrush really helps remove stain from morning cup of coffee or my night time tea.
- The auto-interval smart timer is a great reminder ensure an even clean! During busy mornings before work, it can be a rush to get ready. This timed brushing really helps target all areas of the mouth, while getting to work on time!
- 30 day battery life- YES! I am that girl who forgets to charge her headphones, laptop, etc. The 30 day battery life makes this toothbrush easy to bring on trips, since you can leave the charger at home!
In conclusion, is the electric toothbrush worth it? Yes.
See my pearly whites below:
According to SmileBrilliant.com, the cariPRO™ electric toothbrush makes your teeth healthier, whiter, and provides no risk & high reward. Smile Brilliant claims that this tooth brush will remove 7x more plaque than a standard toothbrush and will improve gum health in as quick as 2 weeks! While I can not validate this scientific claim, my teeth are looking great!
I have some exciting news! I am hosting a giveaway, so one lucky reader will get to win their own fancy tooth brush!
Click this link to enter: CLICK HERE!
Looking to buy your own?
To get 20% off cariPRO Ultrasonic electric toothbrushes, use code “becsea20” 🙂
**This post was created in collaboration with Smile Brilliant. I was gifted this toothbrush to try. As always, I only promote products which I admire and have used myself. I am not an expert. Please use at your own risk.**