In my experience, I have found that it is the little good things throughout the day that set the framework for that positive mindset.
On Monday, I was enjoying lunch outside. When I looked up and saw this beautiful cloud 💓☁️
I would like for you to take second and answer this question:
What is one good thing that has happened to you today?
Whether it is a smile from a stranger, a sidewalk penny, or a sunny day… there is always something to be grateful for. There is always a good little thing in each and every day…some days we just have to look harder.
Here are my examples:
- I was blessed with a good horoscope today. I am a very strong Aries, my zodiac sign is very accurate.
- I got a solid 45 mins of reading my book in before making myself a healthy protein pancake breakfast or checking any emails/social media.
- I shared a new @brandingwithbecks podcast episode ft the awesome @theoctoberedit 🎙 It is out on Apple podcasts and Spotify! a must listen if you’re considering a career change!
- The comfy tee shirt gifting closed & prize was mailed today! I hope when Liz receives the tank top, that it makes her day.
- I completed my tone it up workout for the day! Feeling strong
- I am working on an exciting new project soon!
After some rough days last week, I’ve decided to focus on all the little good things that happen throughout the day. I am reminded that it is the little good things that can really make things better. When I acknowledge these small victories, I am reminded of what a blessing it is to be alive! While I am not an expert, this has helped me and I am sharing in hopes that you too can find some little good things to express gratitude for.
Find this gifted look here: http://liketk.it/2RojW #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Use “d2becsea” to $ave!