…and so the adventure begins! It is officially 2019- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am not a big fan of New Years Eve. In fact, it is one of my least favorite holidays. It may be because I never have spectacular plans and things never seem to go right on this night. This New Years Eve was not the most exciting or great, but this is no indication of how the new year will go…
yours truly has big plans for 2019!
To hold myself accountable, I am sharing my 2019 goals on here. While the concept of a resolution is great, I personally feel like goals are more obtainable and set in stone. You know me, I am quite the planner and when I set my mind to an actual goal, I am more likely to achieve it.
- Keep up with workouts, bring back the apple cider vinegar shots, and RUN IN THE DISNEY PRINCESS MARATHON WEEKEND. Debi and I have been training for this one and I am so stoked.
- Hit 10k by my 25th birthday (yeah, yeah I know this is unlikely, but hey anything is possible! While numbers are not super important on Instagram- I really would like the swipe up feature to link to my blog!)
- Go ALL OUT in my freelancing and find a job where I feel fulfilled.
- Travel to a new place. Unfortunately, I did not get the permit for the national park lottery but that is not going to stop me! Let’s see where 2019 takes me.
- Select the area where I would like to purchase a house. As of right now, yours truly is unsure where I plan to set up camp. I would like to lock down an area (state at least!)
- Book at least one travel collaboration. These are my favorite collaborations!
Most importantly: Laugh more, worry less.
This goal is definitely the most important. I am going to make an effort to laugh, enjoy life, and NOT worry about what others are doing or what I feel like I should be doing. There is no need to sweat the small stuff. If you have anxiety like me, you’ll know that that can be easier said than done.
I truly believe the best is yet to come. 2018 taught me so much about myself- where I want to go, who I want to be, and what I want from this life. It was a year of growth. I decided that this year will be the year of blooming. The year I take that growth and knowledge and GO FOR IT ALL. Risk it to get the biscuit, so to speak.
Wishing you an amazing 2019! Thank you for being here, for reading this, and for supporting my little corner of the internet. It means the world. Cheers to a new year!