As you may have noticed, I visit Disney quite a bit. Every few months, I get this feeling that I need some pixie dust in my life…don’t we all? For me, Disney is a place to relax, enjoy and act like a kid. I literally frolic around like I am 10 years old and I love it. Guess you could say I never want to grow up…
Rather than recapping my most recent Disney trip, I decided to share 5 Must Do’s on a Disney Trip to provide some value and shed some light on the adventures of a Disney vacation. Let’s dive into it:
- On a quick getaway, I recommend staying on Disney property. Disney hotels provide transportation from the airport via Magical Express right to your hotel room. They even take your luggage off the plane and bring it to your room for you. The magic of the Disney hotel really does not stop there. From great guest service to comfortable amenities to MICKEY WAFFLES (need I say more?), Disney resorts truly engulf the guest in an exciting experience.
- Visit during a festival season at EPCOT. This is super important as EPCOT hosts various festivals throughout the year. On this recent trip, we attended the International Flower and Garden Festival. One of my top two favorites! This festival is full of beautiful flowers and topiaries as well as delicious food and beverages. My other favorite festival is the Food & Wine Festival in the fall!
- Enjoy the Disney food classics! Ask any frequent Disney traveler and they will tell you, that these menu items are a MUST: Mickey Waffles, Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar, Churro, Mickey Pretzel, and Dole Whip.
- Ride the Classic Attractions. Ask any frequent Disney traveler and you will here them rave about these fun rides:
- the Haunted Mansion
- Peter Pan
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Buzz Lightyear
- It’s a Small World
- Space Mountain
- Spaceship Earth
- Test Track
- Flight of Passage
- Na’vi River Journey
- Tower of Terror
- Aerosmith’s Rock n Roller Coaster
There may be a few more classics, but these are the ones that come to my mind.
5. Disney Springs! This beautiful downtown area is the perfect place to relax, shop, grab a cocktail, listen to live music, and enjoy some delicious dining options. Disney Springs is a must do after a long day at the parks or when you are trying to kill some time before your flight home.
I hope these 5 Must Do’s helped you plan your Disney vacation. Safe travels!