It’s summertime! Which means beach trips and lounging by the pool (hopefully with sunscreen-we have to keep our skin youthful ladies)! Rather than suck up your phone battery by scrolling through your apps, why not further your knowledge or get inspired? This summer, I am sharing my “book club” reading list. I read some of these, and some are still on my list.
Summer Reading List 2019:
- #MaxOut by Ed Mylett
- Crushing it! by Gary Vee
- You’re a Bad Ass by Jen Sincero
- You’re a Bad Ass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis and Larry Sloman
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Everything about Me is Fake and I’m Perfect by Janice Dickinson
Lifestorming: Creating Meaning and Achievement in Your Career and Life by Alan Weiss and Marshall Goldsmith
- Make Your Bed by William H. McRaven
- How to Stop Feeling like Sh*t by Andrea Owen
- Rise and Grind by Daymond John
- #girlboss by Sophia Amoruso
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Shark Tank: Secrets to Success
I decided to purchase a waterproof kindle for this summer’s reads. I really plan to dive into reading and to expand my mind and learn more. I am excited, and I hope you are too!
All of these books are linked in my Amazon Shop. Disclaimer: If you purchase from my Amazon shop, you are supporting the blogger behind it 🙂
This clutch was gifted to me from My Sister’s Jewelry Box in Lavalette NJ. It carries my kindle perfectly!