…for the last minute lady.
Yours truly pieced together some simple 4th of July outfits. I planned to link them all, but since July 4th is literally two days away..it makes more sense to just showcase the concepts. From the beach to a bbq, I got you covered girl!
Let’s get started:
- USA Tee (This one is Brandy Melville; however Old Navy has a great inexpensive classic option)
- Denim shorts (American Eagle)
Beach Day: Bikini from Shein
Stars ‘n stripes:
- Sweater: Marshall’s
- Shorts: American Eagle
Classy and Comfy:
- Jumpsuit: Hillarysfashionboutique.com
- Bag: Haute Shore from ^
- Wedges: Steve Madden, Marshall’s
- Bikini: Shein
- Hat: BCBG from Bloomingdale’s
- Towel: Sandcloud
Hopefully, some of these looks sparked an idea for your 4th of July outfit! Did you find this article useful? Let me know in the comments. Happy Independence Day!