THE RIPPLE EFFECT-Have you heard about it?
Today is Monday, so I am going to share some #mondaymotivation with you.
On one of my podcasts (I am obsessed with podcasts), they discussed the Ripple Effect. Basically “The Ripple Effect” is the idea that by being kind to another person, the kindness/good energy will carry on.
For example, you smile at the grocery store clerk and ask them how his/her day is going. This person is then nicer to the next customer or may go home to his/her family in a better mood. The kindness, smiles, and good energy are contagious; they keep spreading!
Today, I challenge you to be KIND and to start that ripple effect.
Here are a few EASY, SIMPLE ways to get that ripple going:
- Call an old friend or family member, and ask them how they are doing. It is always nice to check in.
- Send a handwritten card. Remind someone how much they mean to you.
- Venmo a friend and treat them to coffee (I did this to my mom today)
- Buy your girl flowers- she wants them.
- JUST SMILE. Smile to everyone you see. A little grin can go a long way.
I believe The Ripple Effect can really make the world a better place if we all do our part. Who’s with me?🙋🏻♀️
Matching set gifted from @sheinofficial Use code “q4becsea” Find this look by visiting http://liketk.it/2GvLR
I really love this! Being kind is one of the most simple things you can do to make the world a better place. If we all do our part, then major changes can happen!
I agree! Simple acts of kindness can go a long way! Have a wonderful day!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, you too!