Revamp your instagram feed with these 5 FREE Photo Editing Apps!
Yours truly has plenty of experience using a variety of apps to spice up my photography. Today, I am sharing my 5 most frequently used FREE photo editing apps. The interfaces are easy to use and can really make a difference in your images.
- VSCO: Channel your inner VSCO girl by using the VSCO filters. Many are free; however, you can purchase a premium membership. These filters give a very Tumblr/WeHeartIt vibe.
- Lightroom: My personal favorite and most used photo editing app! This is a more advanced app with many tools and settings to adjust. You can really tweak and transform images through settings and presets.
- Snapseed: With this app, you can target small areas of a photo and edit pieces of the image. You can also expand images, which is useful when trying to fit your background into an IG post.
- Picsart: This app is fun! Get creative with stickers and different backgrounds. It’s very tumbler-esque and I love that!
- RNI Films: Love the vintage filters on this one, and the dust effect is my favorite.
Here are some pictures I have edited using these apps!
Edited using Lightroom Mobile:
Edited using RNI Films:
Edited using Picsart:
Edited using VSCO:
What are some of your favorite photo editing apps?